Learning econometrics can be challenging. And to understand all the concept behind econometrics also need tons of hours for reading and practicing. The second words - practicing - needs tools to master it. By having a great understanding about how to learn econometrics with real data will be a real help. And to get this point, I will put a note about what to understand in Econometrics by using Stata.
So here is the menu of our learning path in Stata
The explanation also will include a theory description.
1. Introducing Stata
2. Simple Linear Regression
3. Interval Estimation and Hypothesis Testing
4. Prediction, Goodness of Fit and Modeling Issues
5. Multiple Linear Regression
6. Further Inference in the Multiple Regression Model
7. Using Indicator Variables
9. Regression with Time-Series Data: Stationary Variables
10. Random Regressors and Moment Based Estimation
11. Simultaneous Equations Models
12. Regression with Time-Series Data: Nonstationary Variables
13. Vector Error Correction and Vector Autoregressive Models
14. Time-Varying Volatility and ARCH Models
16. Qualitative and Limited Dependent Variable Models
A. Review of Math Essentials
B. Review of Probability Concepts
C. Review of Statistical Inference
D. Review of panel cointegration
Not all the materials in the lecture are available. I also have a cheat sheet about how to use Stata for the advance level users.
So do not forget to subscribe to my feed.
Download the information of the site using Beautiful Soup
The beautiful soup has a better way of parsing HTML in comparison with requestread more
1 week ago
1 week, 1 day ago
1 week, 1 day ago
Running Python Programs on OS X and Linux
It is very cool if you can just run the program that you like through the terminal. And hey you can do it!read more
1 week, 2 days ago
1 week, 3 days ago
Airports and hilarity go hand in hand. People come and go, or rather aboard but one thing that’s constant on an airport is its ability to make people act in the most hilarious way possible. All those who have experienced such moments already know what we are talking about. Here’s a compilation of photos that reflect all those awkward but relatable experiences.
2 weeks, 6 days ago
All information related to what took the most curiousity of people
Do we work for travel or travel for work?
Finance tips and tricks
Your time is worth! Do not wait until the price goes up, make your decision now
Thanks for stopping by. All the information here is curated from the most inspirational article on the site.