read moreView this post on Instagram
13.30 Download the information of the site using Beautiful Soup
Posted by: admin 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Download the information of the site using Beautiful Soup
The beautiful soup has a better way of parsing HTML in comparison with request
The example of beautiful soup can be seen here in the Trinket attachment
The more detail of the lesson can be found also in AI Sweigart web
- Web pages are plaintext files formatted as HTML.
- HTML can be parsed with the BeautifulSoup module.
- BeautifulSoup is imported with the name bs4.
- Pass the string with the HTML to the bs4.BeautfiulSoup() function to get a Soup object.
- The Soup object has a select() method that can be passed a string of the CSS selector for an HTML tag.
- You can get a CSS selector string from the browser's developer tools by right-clicking the element and selecting Copy CSS Path.
- The select() method will return a list of matching Element objects.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
6 months, 3 weeks ago
Reported from CNN, Kim Kardashian West has filed for divorce from Kanye West, a court clerk for Los Angeles Superior Court confirmed to CNN on Friday.
8 months, 1 week ago
What is a circle and what the formula to find them?read more
9 months ago
Collaboratively administrate empowered markets via plug-and-play networks. Dynamically procrastinate B2C users after installed base benefits. Dramatically visualize customer directed convergence without